It’s essential that any exercise you do matches your ever-changing fitness and lifestyle needs.
Otherwise it won’t be a safe, effective, and pleasant way of producing the results you want—whether that’s increased cardio capacity, a slimmer waist, or more toned arms and abs.
So in order to choose the most appropriate exercise for your unique body, it’s advisable that you first:
- get to know your body shape
- realistically evaluate your weight
- determine your fitness needs according to your age
- become more aware of your posture
- recognize the importance of full, deep breathing
- identify your current level of cardio fitness
- assess your levels of strength and flexibility
- consider which kinds of exercise best suit your personality.