The more conscious you remain of your desire for health and fitness, the more healthy choices you will automatically make—in terms of both exercise and nutrition.
As you start seeing positive results, you’ll also be motivated to continue with your new way of life.
A sample healthy day
- Gentle stretches in bed
- Cereal and fruit for breakfast
- Cycle to work and take the stairs whenever you have a chance
- Home-made soup or salad for lunch, then a brief walk
- Stretching sessions as breaks from work
- Nuts, seeds, and fruit for snacks
- Water and herbal tea for refreshment
- Cycle home from work
- Rice, fresh vegetables, and fish for dinner
- Sculpting workout or active household chores in the evening
- Pre-bed relaxation time, whether a hot bath or reading an inspirational book