Preparation time: cca. 25 minutes (plus cooking and cooling time)
Per portion cca. 164 kcal / 689 kJ
10 g P, 9 g F, 10 g CH
- 400 g each of broccoli and cauliflower rosettes
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- ½ bunch spring onions
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 150 g yoghurt
- 50 g crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp fruit vinegar
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ bunch chives
- Wash the broccoli and cauliflower rosettes, then place in the boiling vegetable stock. Cover with a lid and cook for cca. 7 minutes until still just firm to the bite. Drain and let to cool.
- Wash, dry and trim the spring onions, then cut into thin rings. Peel and finely chop the hard-boiled egg.
- Mix the yoghurt, crème fraîche, vinegar, lemon juice, curry powder, salt, pepper and sugar to taste.
- Mix the cauliflower and broccoli with the dressing and onion slices. Wash and dry the chives and slice into little rolls. Decorate the salad with the egg and chives.