Preparation time: approx. 15 minutes (plus toasting time)
Per portion approx. 174 kcal / 731 kJ
5 g P, 5 g F, 25 g CH
- 300 g mixed fruit or berries (e.g. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 100 g oats
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 3 tbsp linseed
- 600 ml buttermilk
- 4 tbsp honey
- Wash and pat dry the fruit, then trim and cut into bite-sized pieces. Dry fry the oats and sunflower seeds, stirring continuously.
- Add the linseeds at the end, then remove from the hob.
- Stir together the buttermilk and honey until smooth, and combine with the fruit.
- Divide the oat mixture between plates and pour over the fruit and buttermilk mixture.