Preparation time: cca. 15 minutes (plus standing and cooking time)
Per portion: cca. 290 kcal / 1218 kJ
28 g P, 15 g F, 10 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 400 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 stalk lemongrass
- ½ bunch spring onions
- 2 red chili peppers
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander
- Trim the chicken breasts of any skin and tendons, then rinse, pat dry and cut into strips. Peel and finely chop the lemongrass. Rinse, trim and slice the spring onions.
- Mix the chicken strips with the lemongrass, spring onions, salt and pepper, and let to stand for 20 minutes. Rinse, trim, deseed and finely chop the chili peppers. Chop the cashew nuts in a food processor, and dry fry in a pan. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir fry the chicken mixture for 4 minutes. Add the chili and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir in sugar and soy sauce to taste. Add the cashew nuts. Sprinkle with the freshly chopped coriander. Serve.