Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus braising and cooking time)
Per portion cca. 245 kcal / 1029 kJ
39 g P, 6 g F, 3 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 800 g Dover sole
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 500 g king oyster mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 100 ml white wine
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ bunch smooth-leafed parsley
- Wash the Dover sole and pat dry. Sprinkle over the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then divide into 4 pieces with a knife. Trim the king oyster mushrooms and wipe with damp kitchen paper. Chop, then season with salt and pepper. Peel and chop the onion.
- Heat the butter and sauté the onion in the butter until transparent. Stir in the mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over the wine and crème fraîche, and add salt and cayenne pepper to taste.
- Roll up the fish fillets and put on the mushrooms. Cover and cook over a low temperature for cca. 8 minutes. Rinse the parsley, then shake dry and chop the leaves. Decorate the fish fillets with the chopped parsley to serve.