Preparation time: cca. 25 minutes (plus oven time)
Per portion: cca. 179 kcal / 752 kJ
6 g P, 12 g F, 9 g CH
- 450 g fruits of the season, such as strawberries, cherries, peaches, red or black currants
- 150 g low-fat crème fraîche
- 150 g low-fat cream cheese
- 5 drops vanilla flavoring
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Pick over, rinse and pat dry the fruits, then trim and remove the seeds and peel if necessary, then chop. Divide between 4 gratin dishes. Pre-heat the oven grill.
- Combine the low-fat crème fraîche and vanilla flavoring, and pour over the fruit. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over each dish. Put the gratin dishes under the hot grill in the oven until the sugar caramelizes. Serve fruit gratin hot.