Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus frying time)
Per portion: cca. 305 kcal / 1281 kJ
32 g P, 16 g F, 6 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 400 g leg of lamb without the bone
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 450 g leaf spinach
- 1 tsp fruit vinegar
- 1 tsp acacia honey
- 40 g cold butter
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 125 ml lamb stock
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped mint leaves
- Rinse and pat dry the lamb and cut into thin strips. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the soy sauce and dust with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and stir fry the lamb strips for cca. 2 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Peel the onion and garlic, then cut into slices. Sauté the sliced onion in the pan until golden.
- Rinse, dry and trim the spinach, then cut into strips. Add to the onions and cook for 5 minutes until wilted. Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, vinegar and honey to taste. Add the butter in flakes. Remove the spinach and onion mixture and keep warm.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and sauté the garlic. Add the cornstarch and stir in the lamb stock. Fold in the chopped mint leaves. Heat the lamb in the sauce and serve with the spinach.