Recipe for delicious muscle-recovery salmon wraps
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving): Calories 534, Carbohydrate 51.8g, Protein 32.5g, Fat 23.1g (of which saturates 4.6g)
INGREDIENTS (Serves 2)
- 200g/7oz grilled or canned salmon, skinned and flaked
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- 1½ tbsp lime juice
- 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 2 handfuls of shredded lettuce
- Mix the salmon with the yogurt and lime juice.
- Divide the salmon mixture between the wraps and top each one with half the avocado, tomato and lettuce.
- Roll and fold each wrap to encase the filling.
- Serve immediately, or wrap in cling film/plastic wrap for a portable meal.