Are you fed up of processed sports bars? Why not making your own protein balls to snack on before or after running.
- 120g Nutrition X Big whey protein powder
- 120g flax seeds/ground nuts
- 60g chopped nuts
- 560g smooth peanut butter
- 5 tbsp honey
- 75g choc chips (optional)
- Desiccated coconut for rolling (optional)
- Combine protein powder, flax seeds/ground nuts, chopped nuts and peanut butter, and mix well.
- Add honey and choc chips and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into balls.
- If you want, roll balls into the desiccated coconut.
- Put onto a plate and cover with greaseproof paper; chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.