Preparation time: cca. 25 minutes (plus baking time)
Per portion: cca. 224 kcal / 941 kJ
7 g P, 3 g F, 40 g CH
- 1–2 pomelos (cca. 250 g)
- 2 pears (cca. 250 g)
- 1 tsp butter
- 50 ml unsweetened apple juice
- 300 ml skimmed milk
- 60 g semolina
- 1 tbsp amaretto
- 1 egg
- 6 tbsp unsweetened muesli
- 3 tbsp honey
- Peel the pomelos and pears. Core the pears and remove the stalks. Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C (Gas Mark 6). Cut the pomelos and pears into small dices, and put in a buttered gratin dish. Sprinkle with the apple juice and bake in the oven for cca. 15 minutes.
- Bring the milk to the boil. Pour in the semolina and cool, stirring frequently. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the Amaretto and egg, stirring, then pour this mixture over the pre-cooked fruit.
- Dry fry the muesli in a pan, then sprinkle over the gratin. Drizzle over the honey. Bake the pomelo gratin in the oven for another 35 minutes. Cover with aluminium foil if the top gets too dark.