Makes 2 servings
PER SERVING: Calories: 537; Fat: 20g; Saturated fat: 3g; Carbs: 45g; Fiber: 14g; Protein: 48g
- 1 cup cooked freekeh
- 8 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 ripe avocado, cut in half, pitted, and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch chili powder, or more, if desired
1. Divide freekeh between bowls. Top with a layer of chicken, tomatoes and cucumber. Set aside.
2. To make avocado cream, mix together avocado, yogurt, salt, lime juice, and chili powder in blender or food processor. Blend about 45 seconds until smooth.
3. Dollop each bowl with avocado cream.