1⁄2 cup lemon juice
3⁄4 cup olive oil
1 tbsp fresh minced thyme leaves
1 tbsp fresh minced basil
2 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp Dijon mustard
6 small red potatoes
3 eggs 8 oz frozen green beans
2 medium heads lettuce
3 12-oz cans white tuna
1 cup grape tomatoes
- Put vinaigrette ingredients in a shaker cup and shake to mix.
- Put potatoes in a pot and cover with 4 quarts water. Boil 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While the potatoes cook, put the eggs (don’t crack them) in another pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then turn off heat and let stand 12 minutes. Rinse eggs in cool water and peel, then cut eggs in half.
- Place green beans in a microwave-safe dish and add 1⁄4 cup water. Cook in microwave on high 7–10 minutes.
- Rinse lettuce and tear into small pieces. Put them into a bowl, then add other ingredients (except eggs) and toss. Place eggs on top. Add vinaigrette to taste.