Preparation time: cca. 35 minutes (plus cooking and blanching time)
Per portion: cca. 285 kcal / 1197 kJ
28 g P, 16 g F, 6 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 750 g white asparagus
- 2½ tbsp butter
- 4 redfish fillets (120 g each)
- 1 carrot
- bunch of dill
- 150 ml cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Rinse and peel the asparagus, then remove ends and cook the stalks in lightly salted water with a little sugar and half a tablespoon of butter for cca. 12 minutes. Remove the water and drain.
- Rinse and pat dry the redfish fillets. Put in a little water with the rest of the butter. Bring to the boil, then remove from the hob. Trim and wash the carrot. Cut into strips and blanch.
- Rinse the dill, then shake dry and chop. Heat the drained asparagus in a pan with the carrot strips, a little of the fish cooking liquid and the dill. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk the cream until stiff and mix with the egg yolk. Place in the pan and heat gently, but do not boil. Serve the redfish with the asparagus and dill.