Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus cooking time)
Per portion: cca. 322 kcal / 1352 kJ
47 g P, 9 g F, 11 g CH
- 4 rump steaks (150 g each)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 100 g mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- freshly chopped parsley to decorate
- Rinse and pat dry the rump steaks, then fry on both sides in very hot oil for 2—3 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, remove from the pan and wrap in aluminium foil.
- Trim the mushrooms and wipe with a damp cloth, then cut into slices. Peel and chop the onions. Cook the mushrooms in the cooking liquid for 4 minutes. Stir into the onions after 2 minutes and continue cooking. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Rinse, trim and halve the cherry tomatoes. Stir into the pan to the mushrooms and onions, and sauté a little. Pour the meat juices over the vegetables. Arrange the steaks on plates with the vegetables. Decorate with chopped parsley. Serve with baguette.