Preparation time: cca. 30 minutes (plus cooking and simmering time)
Per portion cca. 184 kcal / 773 kJ
5 g P, 13 g F, 10 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 650 g pak choy
- 4 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 7 tbsp sesame oil
- 200 g each palm hearts and bamboo sprouts, canned
- 125 ml vegetable stock
- 200 g white radish
- 2 nori leaves
- 8 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 tbsp sweet rice wine
- 5 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp five spice powder
- Wash, dry and trim the pak choy, then slice into strips. Blanche in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, then remove the water and let to drain.
- Peel the onions and cut into slices; peel and crush garlic. Sauté the onions and garlic in 4 tablespoons of hot sesame oil in a pan.
- Drain the palm hearts and bamboo sprouts, then chop and place in the pan with the onions. Add the vegetable stock. Wash and trim the radish, then peel and cut into dices. Place in the pan.
- Fry the nori leaves. Mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, rice wine, the rest of the sesame oil, the vegetable stock and five spice powder. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pak choy in the pan with the vegetables and warm through. Arrange on plates and pour over the sauce. Pluck the nori leaves into small pieces and decorate the salad with them.