Preparation time: cca. 30 minutes
Per portion cca. 305 kcal / 1281 kJ
6 g P, 11 g F, 44 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 400 g green grapes
- 1 mango
- ½ honeydew melon
- 100 g dried dates
- 250 ml buttermilk
- 5 tbsp grappa
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 3 tbsp mango juice
- lemon pepper
- pinch each of ground cardamom and ground cloves
- 50 g chopped pecan nuts
- untreated edible flowers to garnish
- Wash and dry the chicory and cut into halves. Remove the bitter stalk, and cut the leaves into strips. Wash and dry the grapes, cut into halves and scoop out the seeds.
- Peel the mango and cut into halves, then cut the flesh away from the stone in strips. Remove the seeds from the melon and scoop out the flesh with a melon baller. Cut the core out of the dates and cut into slices.
- Mix the fruit and chicory in a bowl. Combine the buttermilk, grappa, double cream and mango juice, stir well and season. Pour over the salad and decorate with the pecan nuts to serve.