Sheep cheese is one of those cheeses you have to try
Sheep cheese spread with olives and herbs is a great apetizer at your summer parties.
Preparation time: approx. 10 minutes
Per portion approx. 335 kcal / 1407 kJ
12 g P, 27 g F, 10 g CH
- 250 g sheep cheese
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chervil
- 1 tbsp sliced chives
- 8 garlic cloves
- 10 black olives, pitted
- juice of ½ lemon
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- Crush the sheep’s cheese in a bowl with a fork. Stir in the dill, chervil and chives.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic cloves. Chop the olives and combine with the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Combine with the sheep’s cheese mix, adding the milk last of all. Serve the sheep’s cheese spread with toasted flatbread.