Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus cooking time)
Per portion cca. 145 kcal / 609 kJ
26 g P, 4 g F, 2 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- ½ bunch spring onions
- 500 ml vegetable or fish stock
- 5 white peppercorns
- 4 fish fillets (e.g. cod)
- ½ bunch mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- 2 tbsp mild mustard
- 7 tbsp sunflower oil
- Rinse, dry and trim the spring onions, then cut into rings. Bring to the boil in the vegetable or fish stock with the peppercorns and a little salt, and simmer for cca. 10 minutes.
- Rinse and pat dry the fish fillets and place in a saucepan. Pour over the cooking liquid and simmer for cca. 8 minutes. Rinse and shake dry the herbs, and finely chop the leaves.
- Mix the sugar, malt vinegar, mustard and herbs, and add the sunflower oil in drops. Stir well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour the mustard sauce over the steamed fish. The dish goes well with boiled potatoes.