Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus cooking, steaming and oven time)
Per portion cca. 337 kcal / 1415 kJ
10 g P, 20 g F, 28 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 4–6 large potatoes
- 250 g mushrooms
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 6 spring onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 °C (Gas Mark 6). Wash the potatoes well and pierce a few times with a fork. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for cca. 45 minutes.
- Trim the mushrooms and wipe with damp kitchen paper, then cut into slices. Wash and drain the bean sprouts. Trim, rinse and dry the spring onions, then slice into rings.
- Heat the oil in a pan and stir fry the vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cut the top third off the cooked potatoes and scoop out part of the inside.
- Place the vegetable mixture in the potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and dried thyme, and bake in the oven for cca. 10 minutes.