Preparation time: cca. 25 minutes (plus cooking time)
Per portion: cca. 490 kcal / 2058 kJ
38 g P, 19 g F, 38 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 4 turkey escalopes (cca. 500 g)
- 2 tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 packet of soup vegetables
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml cream
- 3–4 tbsp Noilly Prat
- ½ bunch chives
- Rinse and pat dry the turkey escalopes and cut into strips. Heat the clarified butter in a pan. Fry the turkey on all sides, and add salt and pepper to taste. Dust with the flour and sweat.
- Rinse and trim the soup vegetables, peel if necessary, and cut into dices. Add to the pan and cook a little. Pour over the vegetable stock and cream, then simmer for cca. 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste, and Noilly Prat.
- Rinse and dry the chives, then slice into little rolls. Arrange on plates and decorate with the chives. Serve with noodles.