Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus frying time)
Per portion: cca. 231 kcal / 970 kJ
38 g P, 4 g F, 7 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 4 turkey steaks
- pinch each of cayenne pepper and curry powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g Spanish onions
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 8 tbsp white wine
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chervil
- Rinse and pat dry the turkey steaks, and add salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch each of cayenne and curry powder. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the steaks for 4 minutes on both sides. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Peel the onions and cut into thin slices. Sauté in the rest of the cooking fat, add the tomato purée and white wine. Simmer for cca. 4 minutes. Add the dried oregano, salt, pepper and curry powder to taste.
- Rinse, dry and trim the tomatoes, cut off the stalks. Cut the flesh into slices and add to the pan. Sprinkle with the freshly chopped chervil and serve with the turkey steaks.