Preparation time: cca. 45 minutes (plus baking, cooling and frying time)
Per portion cca. 280 kcal / 1176 kJ
7 g P, 24 g F, 9 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 3 green peppers
- 2 aubergines
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp fruit vinegar
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- ½ preserved lemon
- 150 g green olives, pitted
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C (Gas Mark 4). Wash and dry the peppers, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the skins turn black and begin to blister. Remove from the oven. Let it cool, then peel, remove the seeds, and chop the flesh.
- Wash, dry and trim the aubergines, then cut into 1 cm dices. Separate the eggs. Whisk the whites with the vinegar and ½ teaspoon of salt. Coat the aubergines in the mixture and fry in the hot oil. Take from the pan and drain.
- Peel the preserved lemon. Wash and dry the peel, then finely dice. Mix the vegetables with the lemon peel and olives. Prepare a dressing from the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and pour over the salad. Sprinkle with the parsley to serve.