Preparation time: cca. 20 minutes (plus resting and cooking time)
Per portion cca. 377 kcal / 1583 kJ
34 g P, 10 g F, 34 g CH
INGREDIENTS (Serves 4)
- 4 venison steaks (100 g each)
- 6 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped marjoram
- 8 peaches
- 125 ml peach juice
- 1 packet gravy mix (ready-made)
- 1 tbsp brandy
- Trim the venison steaks of any skin and tendons, then rinse, pat dry and flatten slightly. Rub with salt, then put in a bowl of marinade made from the oil, pepper and chopped marjoram for cca. 10 minutes.
- Rinse, dry, peel and halve the peaches and remove the stones. Cut the flesh into segments. Fry the steaks on both sides in a pan for cca. 4 minutes, pressing on them lightly. Keep warm.
- Sauté the peach slices in the cooking juices for 2 minutes, then put on the steaks. Deglaze the cooking juices with the peach juice and 125 ml of water, and stir in the gravy mix. Bring to the boil and add the brandy. Serve with the steaks and spätzle.