Preparation time: cca. 40 minutes (plus resting and baking time)
Per portion: cca. 176 kcal / 739 kJ
5 g P, 7 g F, 20 g CH
- 125 g wholemeal wheat flour
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 3 eggs
- 125 ml milk
- 300 g pineapple
- 1 tbsp white rum
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Sift the flour and mix with 2 tablespoons of honey, salt, walnut oil, coconut flakes, eggs, 125 ml water and the milk to work a smooth dough, then let to rest for 30 minutes.
- Peel the pineapple. Remove the hard core and the “eyes”, and purée the flesh in a blender with the white rum. Stir together the fruit purée, yogurt and the rest of the honey.
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook 6–8 thin wholemeal pancakes from the batter. Put on kitchen paper to drain, then arrange on a plate. Cut 1 pancake into strips.
- Put 1–2 tablespoons of fruit purée in the middle of each pancake. Gather the pancake at the middle, and tie into a little “sack” with one of the pancake strips.